JOB TITLE: Store Manager Palisades Store
SUPERVISOR: Principal Owner
Manage the day-to-day operations of a retail store including staffing, store compliance, inventory management, and promotion.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement and ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- Maintain systems and accuracy of records associated with cash, receipts, inventories and employee attendance.
- Analyze monthly store performance, sell through and business trends.
- Manage and support stock levels, and support the buyer on inventory needs and re-orders.
- Proactively support marketing department and cultivate a community to increase brand awareness and client book.
- Implement and maintain all merchandising directives and ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies.
- Support management in monthly budgeting, KPI’s and daily/monthly goals.
- Ensure a positive and professional cooperative team environment that promotes trust, integrity and superior performance standards, leading by example.
- Train and develop team
- 4+ years of retail management experience preferably in home decor or interiors.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Knowledge of Lightspeed Retail and Shopify is a .
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Show strong styling and merchandising skills
- GREAT communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be a team player
- Have exceptional time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office Suite and Quickbooks.
- Must live in the Los Angeles area and have a dependable car
- Ability to lift and mobilize large items, up to 50 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
**Salary dependent upon experience.
***Benefits include Medical Coverage and PTO.