Time needs to slow the F down. How is it already Friday again?! Here are a few noteworthy things I’ve run across while trolling the web this week..
1. broiled grapefruit drizzled with honey and banana looks so delish.
2. I’m not one to wear a lot of makeup. But a great mascara goes a LONGGGG way. list of top 12 mascaras to try is next on my list of primping to-dos.
3. I can’t take boots off. They go with everything. Go grab them quick fast and wear them with shorts and Tshirt..
4. I was introduced to this blog and now I am HOOKED. It’s like the cliff notes for all things tabloids. Go check it out!!
5. I love the springy colors of Acapulco chairs. I’ll take two please with a pina colada and an umbrella.
6. surfboards are totally rad and enough to make me take up the sport.
7. I am over the moon excited to have teamed up with super talent to make a collab collection. I’ll be taking more about what’s in the works soon, but in the meantime let’s drool over his gorg photographs..
8. I went ahead and lost my mind friends. I couldn’t take another solitary second without a break to look forward to, so I booked a week away . I decided life is just too short to not have a fruity cocktail by a pool once a year.
Happy weekend lovers!